As a Claims Processor you will work as part of a small team on a specific part of the claims process and will be allocated to the team that best suits your experience.
This is a very busy, fast paced role dealing with a high volume of PPI and Packaged Bank Account (PBA) claims. This is a pure administration role working closely with the Customer Service department who handle all contact with the customer.
Excellent training and development is on offer and, over time, you will move into other areas of the business in order to gain new experience.
This position would be suited to people who:
• Have got experience of working in a process driven, back office / administration role
• Are organised and efficient and can prioritise their own work load
• Are target driven and confident working in a quality driven, high volume operation
• Enjoy working as part of a team in a vibrant, lively and fun environment
• Are proactive and happy to help others – and to ask for help from others in your team
PPI experience is not essential for this role but we are keen to speak to those with PPI, PBA or other financial services experience or those from other high volume, quality driven processing environments.